Aims for Rannoch Nursery
- To develop each pupil's enterprising attitude and skills through learning and teaching within the whole curriculum.
- To offer pre-school education and a flexible service to 140 children and families in a warm, safe, secure, well-resourced and stimulating environment from 8.00am - 6.00pm.
- To increase our work with parents, other agencies, schools, nurseries, playgroups and other community groups. To promote social inclusion and equality through our work with Grangemouth Intregrated Learning Community.
- To encourage children to explore, appreciate and respect their environment both indoors and out.
- To provide all staff with appropriate and relevant opportunities to continue to develop their knowledge, expertise and skills to benefit their own professional development and the needs of the nursery.
- To ensure all children have equal opportunities to have their needs met and their potential developed to becomne successful learners, confident indivuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
- To provide learning experiences which will enable all our children to achieve their potential and participate in the development of a fair and caring society - "Learning to Achieve" - Falkirk Council.
- To continue to make children aware of the improtance of good health through fitness, exercise and diet.